Ski Instructor level 3 and Development level/2 coach
- Ski Coach U10 with BlackDogsAlpine
- Work for Non-stop 11 weeks/ ski instructor course/ Ski Big 3 2012-2013
- Taught Level 1 Ski Instructor in Norquay
- Certified ski coach since 2007
- Certified ski instructor since 2006
- Responsible for teaching advanced adult skiers how to downhill ski in a safe, fun and controlled environment
- Managed groups of 8 skiers
Mountain Bike Instructor
- Bike Instructor with the Dirt Series
- Volunteer leader of 3 bike camps with the Dirt Series
- Travelled during summer 2012 around U.S., B.C. and Alberta to mountain bike
- Hosted a mountain bike and yoga retreat with Jeff Mah (All things Golden)
Event Management Certificate with Mount Royal University 2012-2013
President French association 2009-2013
- Leading and motivating a team.
- Planning French activities and organizing relevant financing.
- Representing the French community in the Bow Valley; TV interviews, radio interviews
- Ensuring cooperation within different French associations in the Bow Valley and Alberta.
- Creating with the team a marketing strategy to increase our membership. In two months we went from 23 to 140 members.
- Plan / Host/ Organize events of 15 to 100 people
- Build website
- Build Facebook page – 230 followers
Realtor Canmore Alberta 2008-2012
- Wrote in Real Estate Cycle book
- Understanding need of the client, explaining the real estate processes, showing properties.
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts – in favor of the client.
- Marketing my real estate service and marketing property lists.
- Working with lawyers, other realtors, inspectors, and mortgage brokers to ensure a successful transaction.
- Tripled my sales the 3rd year compared to the 1st year.
- Doubled my commission from the first to the second year.
- Start online marketing campaign: Facebook fans page, pay per click on Facebook and Google.
- Build and market my real estate website.
- Put together newspaper advertisement campaigns for my services and real estate seminars.
Coach/ Group Leader with Dale Carnegie
• Being the example in the class and addressing the group with personal speeches.
• Contacting students each week, coaching them on how to deliver their speech and encourage them to use the 31 Golden Rules.
• Ensuring the class runs smoothly and students feel comfortable.
Look linkedIn for further details
For Further information about Audrey go have a look at her LinkedIn Account.